ADVISORY COMMITTEE 2018
Chaired by Franco Cologni, Chairman of the Cologni Foundation for the Métiers d’Art, Chairman of the Cultural Committee of Fondation de la Haute Horologerie, Co-Founder of the Michelangelo Foundation for Creativity and Craftsmanship, Non-Executive Director of the Compagnie Financière Richemont SA, Chairman of Creative Academy.
Directed by Alberto Cavalli, General Director of the Cologni Foundation for the Métiers d’Art, Co-Executive Director of the Michelangelo Foundation for Creativity and Craftsmanship, Professor of “Italian Beauty” at Milan Politecnico University, Visiting Professor at Creative Academy.
Deputy Director: Alessandra de Nitto, Director for the Editorial Projects and Events of the Cologni Foundation for the Métiers d’Art.
1. Luigi Corbani, Founder of the Symphony Orchestra and Symphonic Choir “Giuseppe Verdi” of Milan, Former Deputy Mayor of Milan and Councillor for Culture of Milan and Lombardy Region.
2. Mariapia Garavaglia, Professor, President of Foundation “Manlio e Maria Letizia Germozzi Onlus”, Former Ministry of Health, Former Vice President of the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent, Former Deputy Mayor of Rome.
3. Giampiero Bodino, Chairman and Creative Director of the Maison Giampiero Bodino, Richemont Group Art Director, artist and designer.
4. Stefano Boeri, Architect, President of Triennale di Milano
5. Mario Boselli, Cavaliere del Lavoro, President of Isituto Italo Cinese, President of Banca 5, Honorary President of Camera della Moda Italiana.
6. Alba Cappellieri, Full Professor of Jewellery and Accessories Design at Milan Politecnico University, Director of the Jewellery Museum in Vicenza.
7. Antonio Catalani, Senior Professor at SDA Bocconi, Visiting Professor at Bocconi University, Visiting Professor at IULM, Coordinator for SDA Bocconi at the Luxury Managment – Creative Academy course.
8. Maurizio Dallocchio, Full Professor of Corporate Finance at Bocconi University in Milan and Past Dean of SDA Bocconi School of Management.
9. Michele De Lucchi, Architect, Designer, Artist.
10. Maurizio di Robilant, Chairman and Founder of Robilant Associati SpA, Chairman and Founder of the Foundation “Italia Patria della Bellezza” (Italy, Land of Beauty).
11. Ugo La Pietra, Architect, Designer, Artist.
12. Fabienne Lupo, President of the Fondation de la Haute Horologerie in Geneva, Co-Executive Director of Michelangelo Foundation for Creativity and Craftsmanship.
13. Stefano Micelli, Professor of Economics and Management and of International Management on the Master’s degree programme at the Università Ca’ Foscari in Venice.
14. Alain Dominique Perrin, President of the Fondation Cartier pour l'Art Contemporain (Paris), President of the EDC Paris Business School, President of the Jeu de Paume Paris cultural institution.
15. Grazia Valtorta, Executive Director of Creative Academy.
16. Virginia Villa, General Director of the “Antonio Stradivari” Violin Museum Foundation in Cremona.